Commando Attack Commando Attack

I think the game play and also graphics are great. Good luck finishing the game!

DAINO responds:

Thanks !
Gameplay is my first priority.. :)
The final game gonna be much better !!!

Take your Country back! Take your Country back!

choveche no comment... :)

Jelly Hop Jelly Hop

Great game!

PhobiK responds:

Thank you! :D

My Undead Neighbors 2 My Undead Neighbors 2

Great game, I love it! :)

Zuper Green Zuper Green

I like the game in general, nice graphics and gameplay. I think there are some points that can be improved.

The scrolling is making the game too fast, I don't know if it will be better without it, probably it's just fine like that or something else could be worked out.

I have to die too many times until I can get some upgrades.

The movement controls are not very well done or at least it was not easy for me to get used to them. Shift key isn't supposed to accelerate the hero if you start pressing it in the air, I read that it is for running, not for flying.

These are just comments to try to help you out, don't get mad at me if you do not agree, it is just my opinion. I am always glad to receive such feedback, so I am giving, too.

You did a great job already, congrats!

Tribot Fighter Tribot Fighter

Great game, I love it!

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thanks, riongames!

Super Mario Crate Box Super Mario Crate Box

I like the game. Here is one malfunction that I found. When I press X more then one time it opens several score windows. After when I click continue the button disappears and the window cannot be closed. You might want to fix that.

Arranje That Arranje That

Great game, I like it. :)

Siege Of Troy Siege Of Troy

Looks like a nice game.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong, but one of the soldiers went too much into the wall and I cannot aim there to eliminate him.

StickyLinky StickyLinky

great game! :)
I cannot think of something that can be improved ;)

fizzgear responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!!